The Boom Hoist crane is equipped with a lattice type boom and uses a winch to perform the luffing action. Optional the crane can be equipped with a split block offering more versatility of your hoisting needs. The lightweight design and robustness make these cranes ideal for performing operations that require high load-radius combination. As the crane can be transported in modules, large and expensive installation vessels have become unnecessary and substantial costs savings on transport- and installation can be made.
- Up to 120m long boom length
- Higher segment in terms of capacity
- High SWL’s
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Designed to perform deck-lift operations as well as loading and unloading supply vessels
- Very good sight lines for cabin personnel
- Modular construction; easy to replace, upgrade and modify for lifetime extension
- Drive availablity: Full Electric, Electric-Hydraulic or Diesel-Hydraulic
Reliability, durability and client’s requirements are paramount.
KENZFIGEE UK ACHIEVES SIGNIFICANT MILESTONES
KenzFigee reports significant commercial and operational milestones of their UK branch.
KenzFigee & LiftWerx sign contract for delivery of three up-tower cranes
KenzFigee has signed a contract with LiftWerx for delivery of three up-tower cranes at the WindEnergy Conference & Exhibition in Hamburg.
KenzFigee launches lift solution for offshore WTG major component exchange
KenzFigee officially launches its first up-tower crane solution for offshore application at the WindEnergy Conference & Exhibition in Hamburg.