CRANE BARGE COMBINATION
COST EFFICIENT TRANSSHIPMENT SOLUTION
Two ambitious and innovative companies experienced in their own field of expertise: Conoship International (ship design & engineering) and KenzFigee (cranes & offshore equipment design and manufacturing) have teamed up to offer a cost efficient transshipment crane barge combination to meet the specific needs of the dry bulk & break bulk transshipment market.
CONOSHIP CRANE BARGE PROVIDES
- operation in harbors, inland & coastal waters
- 360⁰ visibility from office/control room amidships
- easy access of all equipment for maintenance
- maximum comfort in modern, durable living quarters & work spaces
- designed for safe & efficient operations
KENZFIGEE HIGH CAPACITY HEAVY DUTY CRANES
- Bulkbusterᵀᴹ, a cost effective designed derrick crane
- Lemniscate, a robust crane particularly suitable for high volumes
- maintaining stability & buoyance during (off)loading up to 2.0m SWH
- designed for low maintenance because of long components lifespan
BENEFITS CONOSHIP/KENZFIGEE TRANSSHIPMENT SOLUTION:
- Experienced partners with a proven track record in in the industry
- Convenient one-stop-shop concept
- A cost efficient and environmentally friendly transshipment crane barge combination
- Capable of operating up to 2.0m SWH in coastal conditions
- Conoship transshipment barge designed with safety in mind and ease of operations
- Proven quality high capacity heavy duty cranes of KenzFigee
- Additional services (maintenance, spare parts, etc.) for total care of equipment during lifespan
- In-house engineering for specific requirements
For more information/specifications have a look at the leaflets:
Reliability, durability and client’s requirements are paramount.
KENZFIGEE UK ACHIEVES SIGNIFICANT MILESTONES
KenzFigee reports significant commercial and operational milestones of their UK branch.
KenzFigee & LiftWerx sign contract for delivery of three up-tower cranes
KenzFigee has signed a contract with LiftWerx for delivery of three up-tower cranes at the WindEnergy Conference & Exhibition in Hamburg.
KenzFigee launches lift solution for offshore WTG major component exchange
KenzFigee officially launches its first up-tower crane solution for offshore application at the WindEnergy Conference & Exhibition in Hamburg.