The Lemniscate crane offers high capacity loading and offloading of ships, whilst maintaining stability and buoyancy of the vessel. The load can be moved in horizontal direction without vertical movement and thus not requiring any lift capacity (and energy) during the horizontal movement.
Initially designed on the double boom principle, one that delivers an optimum balance between weight and center of gravity, the Lemniscate crane is a three boom system: the main jib (front arm), the jib tie (rear arm) and the jib fly (upper arm).
- Optimal balance and stability through double boom Lemniscate principle
- Capacity (up to 2,000t per hour)
- Outreach of 13m-43m
- Cycles of 180 degrees in 55 sec
- Extreme low centre of gravity
- Optimal driver position with full view into the hold
- Almost horizontal load curve during luffing
- Full frequency control
- High transshipment capacity up to 25,000 ton/day and economic operation
- Constant demand for second hand Figee Lemniscate cranes
Reliability, durability and client’s requirements are paramount.