CRANE & EQUIPMENT UPGRADE
Often client’s production has grown to the point where their existing equipment capacity needs to be safer, larger to service larger vessels, increase productivity or lifting capacity, change of operations or complying with latest legislation and regulations, like:
A modification can also be made for ergonomic reasons, to increase productivity and efficiency while reducing discomfort and fatigue for workers. Implementing a new design or ergonomic solution will not only provide employees more comfort, but will also make the workplace safer and reduce costs.
Modifying existing equipment can be quicker and is often a more economical alternative than purchasing new cranes, some examples are:
- Impact Limiter Device (ILD): to reduce impact on crane & load, especially during supply boat handling
- Control systems (PLC, SLI, etc.): for increased reliability of your equipment
- AOPS/MOPS (Automated or Manual Overload Protection Systems): increasing safety and reducing risks
- Fly jib: extensions on existing crane to increase outreach
- FRC handling/Man riding: adjustments on existing crane for emergency rescue or personnel lifting
For more information on the Impact Limiter Device, please have a look at the brochure.