The information on this site is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. KenzFigee and its subsidiary companies and employees within these shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information that you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications etc. (including name, email address);
- information about the newsletter (including opens, clicks)
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal information
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Information from third parties
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Third party links and services
This website contains links to third-party websites such as social media sites, and also contains third-party integrations. If you choose to use these sites or integrations, you may disclose your information not just to those third-parties, but also to their users and the public more generally depending on how their services function.
Because these third-party websites and services are not operated by Selmers, Selmers is not responsible for the content or practices of those websites or services. The collection, use, and disclosure of your personal and other information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party websites or services, and not this Policy. We urge you to read the privacy and security policies of these third-parties.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
How long we store your information?
We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our website, or advances in technology. We will make the revised Policy accessible through this website, so you should review the Policy periodically.
- instruct us not to use your contact information to contact you by email, postal mail or phone regarding products, services, promotions and special events that might appeal to your interests by contacting us;
- access and receive your information, rectify your information, request deletion of information we collect about you and obtain from the controller restriction of processing;
- restrict or object to the processing of your information;
- withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing your consent;
- lodge a complaint with the data protection authority, if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your information
If you want to invoke your rights or want to learn more about the information collected through this website or otherwise, please contact us by email at email@example.com